Search this blog
- Follow Spiritual Minded on WordPress.com
Robert Laynton’s Books
ThemesAdobe pdf reader Anglican Christian Apophatic theology Authority Beliefs Bible Christian Christianity Christian library Christian life Christian mysticism Commandments Communication Communion Concepts Covenants Daily life Debate Discussion Diversity Doctrinal Basis Doctrine e-book Elders Equality Evelyn Underhill Experience fellowship Gender differences Gentiles and Jews God's Law Godliness Godly life Gospel Hermeneutics Holiness inner spirituality Intercession Interpretation of the Bible Jews and Gentiles John Ruysbroeck Kingdom of God Knowledge Koans Labels Leadership Levelling Library Lord's Supper Meetings Meister Eckhart mystical traditions Mysticism Paradox pdf Power of the Spirit Praise Prayer Preaching Ruysbroeck Sanctification Scripture Self-Authentic Sharing Sinaitic Covenant Singing Spiritual authority Spiritual experience Statement of Belief Statement of Faith Study Teaching Thinking Worship Zen
- Book – Who is this who is coming?
- Book – God’s Plan for the World
- Theology – Why bother?
- The Thinking Christian
- Labels and Paradox
- Equality, Differences and Levelling
- Attitudes in Prayer
- Labels, Categories and Belief
- How do I live my Christian life?
- Statements of faith
- Following Jesus versus teaching, doctrine and theology
- Christian Worship Meetings
- Study/Teaching Meeting
- Holiness meetings
- E-Book – Evelyn Underhill – Mysticism
- E-Book – John Ruysbroeck – Three works
- The authority of the Bible – Lecture by Tom Wright
Tag Archives: Preaching
Meeting together for worship is a fundamental part of the Christian life. It is an opportunity for believers to gather together with like-minded people in order to praise God. This meeting is the most important meeting of the fellowship, so it seems to be important to me that Christians get this meeting right. Continue reading